To become a member the form needs to be filled out and posted along with the registration from the Ministry of Health to the Icelandic Nurses' Association.
- Promoting the development of nursing and the knowledge and competence of nurses.
- Safeguarding the interests of nurses and defending their autonomy, rights, obligations, terms of employment and working conditions.
- Upholding the Association’s code of ethics.
- Participating in the formulation of health service policies with a special emphasis on social responsibility and public interest.
Your application must include:
- ID Number
- Postal code
- Name of nursing school
- Date of BS Degree completion
- Attached Icelandic nursing licence
- Bank account number